Join Our Email List!  Get the MarketPlace & other news by email.  Privacy policy

West Market Street UMC
on Facebook, Twitter & YouTube


facebook-logo  Follow us on Twitter!  Visit us on YouTube!

Find us on Google+

Home & Closet Consignment Sale
Home & Closet - Spring 2011

Spring 2011 Home & Closet Consignment Sale

April 7-9, 2011, Fellowship Hall

  • Preview Sale: Thursday, April 7 6:00pm (volunteers); 6:30 (consignors)
    Preview Sale is a private shopping event for volunteers and consignors. Items are not sold prior to 6:00pm.
  • Public Sale: Friday, April 8 9:30am – 6:00pm
  • Public Discount Sale: Saturday, April 9 7:30am – 12:00pm
  • Click here for Complete Consignment Information Guide [PDF]

Home & Closet Consignment Sale

The Home & Closet Consignment Sale at West Market Street United Methodist Church is coming up on April 7-9, 2011.

As you may already know, our sale offers all the traditional "kid" stuff, plus ladies’ clothing/accessories and lots of home decor.

If you are interested in shopping early at our PRIVATE PREVIEW SALE ON THURSDAY EVENING, we invite you to consign or volunteer. Simply email homeandcloset@gmail.com to register or call 275-4587 for more information.

LOCATION

Our sale is held at the church’s Fellowship Hall entrance, 300 West Friendly Avenue (downtown at the corner of Friendly Avenue and Commerce Street).

PREVIEW SALE

Our private preview sale will be held on Thursday evening, April 7. It is open ONLY to volunteers and consignors.
This is our way of saying "thanks" for your participation, and to give you the first chance to shop before the public on Friday morning.

VOLUNTEERS

Volunteers agree to work a 3-hour shift sometime during the week of the sale. We have a variety of day and evening, weekday and weekend shifts available. If you have kids, we also offer free childcare during your shift, if you request it in advance. To register, email homeandcloset@gmail.com

CONSIGNOR BENEFITS

Consignors receive 60% of the sales value of their sold item. The remaining 40% benefits our church and is acknowledged as a tax-deductible donation.

For each season in which you earn $100 or more, you also earn an additional 2% in sales value for your items, up to 80%. If you'd like more information, read our Consignor Guide.

HOW TO REGISTER TO CONSIGN:

To register, we will need your:

  • current mailing address,
  • preferred email address, and
  • preferred phone number
  • requested consignor number, if you have a preference

 

Last Published: April 2, 2011 5:29 PM

News_&_Events
    
    Sunday Worship Schedule:


        8:30 a.m. - Traditional Service, Sanctuary 
        9:40 a.m. - Contemporary Service, Fellowship Hall 
        10:55 a.m. - Traditional Service, Sanctuary 
        9:30 - 10:45 a.m. - Sunday School for all ages

MarketPlace_Newsletter
     Past Copies    

    Other Publications:
          The Vineyard - Mission/Outreach
          West Market Kids - Children's Ministry 
          Reflections - Older Adult Ministry 
          UMW Update - United Methodist Women

Connect

 

West Market Street UMC
on Facebook, Twitter & YouTube


facebook-logo  Follow us on Twitter!  Visit us on YouTube!